Bizarre business on toilet humor

Some few months ago I went to one of my colleague's home party and was surprised to find a pack of books in the toilet. Well, guess my colleague is in the target group for the unusual product I've read about today. Crap Jokes Toilet Roll is a toilet roll with piles of jokes – a great novelty for those who enjoy good read in the bathroom. The roll measures approximately 10 cm x 9 cm x 9 cm and costs around 3 GBP. Collection of jokes printed on a roll of toilet paper is a great marketing trick – I doubt it will increase the cost of product much, but it will definitely become a good reason to significantly increase sales price. Besides, it doesn't acquire complicated technologies for production and that also makes this unusual and even bizarre business idea commercially attractive.

Visit Unique Business Ideas http://www.lowbudgetprosper.com