Unique travel experiences - Whaiwhai guidebooks

My main work is in travel market, so I'm always excited about interesting travel business idea. It's been awhile since I haven't found anything to complete my collection, but today I was very lucky to stumble upon an article on alternative guidebooks. I'm absolutely thrilled and can't wait to share it! LOG607, an Italian company, created a series of alternative guidebooks (or shall I call them games?) named WHAIWHAI. WHAIWHAI is the Maori word for "to go in search for" and it reflects the idea of the product – you go on an adventure, exploring new places, far away from tourist crowds. Any place, city or museum can become a playing field for a treasure hunt. All you need to start a unique travel experience is a cellphone or laptop. To start playing you should simply send an sms, receive a code that allows you to read the first story and then follow the route, reading other exciting stories, solving puzzles and riddles. WHAIWHAI is already available in such top places to travel as Rome, Venice, Verona, Milan, Florence and New York. There are many ways to travel, but the one that WHAWHAI offers is truly unique! I rally hope they will continue adding new cities to the series and will definitely try out of it as soon as possible!

Visit Unique Business Ideas http://www.lowbudgetprosper.com